Well, we’ve done this before. You try to log into your computer by typing your password and bang, you immediately realize that you forgot Windows 10 password! You panic and try different combinations of letters and numbers to see if they will fit, but nothing works for you. So, how to reset Windows 10 password?
The easiest solution is the standard password reset function available at Microsoft’s password reset website. Here you will get three choices. You can choose “I Forgot My Password” if you’re trying to recover password tied to your online identity.
Method 2: Reset your Windows 10 password with iSeePassword Windows Password Recovery ProIf nothing works, you can use Windows Password Recovery Pro from iSeePassword. Its an easy-to-use password recovery program that will work for you.
* Access Windows system within minutes.
* Supports SCSI, SATA, RAID and IDE hard disk.
* Can reset windows 10 password in all computers including laptops and desktops including HP, Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Sony, Samsung, IBM, Asus, Lenovo and so on.
* You can recover passwords from all user accounts.
* You can also recover Windows local administrator and other user passwords.
* Recover domain administrator and other domain user passwords.
* Remove or reset windows 10 password safely and easily.
* Reset your Windows 8 Microsoft account password.